For some reason leftover dishes are always much better than the original dish. Fried rice is one of these using day old rice to create a great dish for lunches. This is not really a recipe, but my method feel free to change this up.
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 lb cooked grounded beef or pork
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 bunch snow peas
- 1 onion, cubed
- 2 tablespoon hot sauce
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 egg, whisked (optional)
- Start with prepping your vegetables and steaming (you can boil if you have no steamer), until soft (myself I like a bit of crunch).
- While the vegetables are cooking begin cooking your grounded beef or pork (if you have none leftover).
- Once both your vegetables and meat are ready, drain the grease from the meat.
- Toss the rice into the pan with the meat, then add the sauces and vinegar (add more if needed).
- Before seasoning toss your egg into a well made in the center of pan, then scramble into rice (optional).
- Once the egg is added season with salt, pepper, garlic to your liking, enjoy!
- Author: Kody Duncan
- Category: Quick Meals
- Date Published:
- Prep: PT25M
- Cook: PT30M
- Total: PT30M
- Yield: 4 Servings